The Key Divorce Strategy - The Art of Persuasion
Components Of Persuasion
Persuasion is accomplished by using:
- fact-based narratives,
- physical evidence, which in many cases is deficient,
- and the key, the slight twist that's formulated based upon who you are trying to persuade.
Are You Ready For Persuasion?
Once a divorce begins, emotions generally take over and it's hard to focus. If you can't focus, you can't persuade anyone of anything.
Common techniques tend to be either temporary, or more of a distraction from your true need to focus on what you're doing.
When To Use Persuasion
During a divorce, there are special strategies needed to persuade:
- Your husband,
- friends and family,
- attorney and mediator,
- judges and court staff.
There is Help Available To Maximize Divorce Mindsets of Spouses, Attorneys and Judges
This is where Ellen Wanamaker is unique. She is much more than just a Divorce Financial Specialist.
She has been working in the legal field for more than 15 years successfully persuading husbands, attorneys and judges.
One of her favorite approaches is the "reasonable person" standard which is preferred and rarely used in divorce.
Her attention to detail and initiative in finding physical documentation to support facts is overwhelmingly convincing.
Her subtle approach to negotiation strategies "puts out the fire" in adversarial situations.
AND... she becomes a trusted confidante who keeps you focused, calm, and easily lightens your moods.
If you want to cut to the chase and have a conversation with Ellen, you will get a true feeling for who can really help you,
and how she will help you secure your financial security... and your sanity.
Simply click the link below to access a 24/7 online calendar.
This is a one hour complimentary gift. All conversation is strictly confidential, promise.
Latest posts by Ellen Wanamaker (see all)
- Is Divorce Looming In Your Near Future? - October 26, 2021
- Holiday Divorce Emotions and Hasty Decisions - October 26, 2021
- Divorce Mediation Facts and How To Prepare - October 26, 2021
- Tax Implications of Divorce Property Transfers - October 26, 2021
- Divorce Negotiation Persuasion - October 26, 2021