Imagine how it would feel to have a personal divorce guide for your
mind and money.
Explore Our System
Completely personalized blend of online and 1-2-1 divorce mentoring services
Mindset & Focus
Your mind is whirling with emotions. You feel insecure, can't sleep, don't know what to do, and are afraid of an unknown future. This is all NORMAL and it STOPS HERE, in this first step.
When we work together, you will learn how to relax and focus. Once you do that, you'll be able to think straight and do what needs to be done, in an organized step by step system that will ease your fears. This gives you the confidence to take the next steps.
The Divorce Pre-Planning System includes modules with checklists that walk you through everything you need, so you have no post-divorce "loose ends." You can't skip this next step.
When you finish your pre-planning, which is the initial financial segment of the full step by step system, you will be ready to move forward. You will have a good understanding of your future big picture and begin to feel safe and even more confident.
If you're thinking your financial future will just fall into place on its own, you are very sadly mistaken. You can't rely on your husband to look out for YOUR best interests, you need a solid plan.
Many women have used this system, and you can too. Your life and future are unique, and by working closely with me, we review your lifestyle, what your priorities for your future are, and how we can get you there. We create a personalized plan for your next chapter.
This is where the magic begins. You may have an attorney, or negotiate yourself. It could be directly with your husband, or with a mediator. Either way, you can have a fair advantage..
This is not really magic per se, It's what I call "Divorce Psychology." This is the cornerstone to assure you don't leave money on the table or end up short when you make a fresh start. Divorce Psychology is used with husbands, mediators, attorneys and courts.
Benefits of this Step by Step System
Divorce Planning System Advantages
This Divorce Planning System is unique in that it includes just about every facet of your divorce, all in one system and with one woman coordinating every aspect of it.
There are portions of the system that guide you through information collection with easy to follow worksheets, and with personal guidance when needed.
You have worksheets and personal attention for understanding your current lifestyle and what you will need for your future. AND you move forward on your own timeline.
You have a one to one relationship to help you stay off the emotional roller coaster, and to make sure that each step you take is going to give you a positive result. You will also have your own personal liaison who will work directly with your attorney as needed.
90% of Divorce Needs in One Place
Did you know that 90% of your divorce is financial? Most women don't. The other 10% is legal and varies from state to state. An attorney specializing in divorce is your best ally for the legal matters that may be associated with your situation. But by understanding your own financial lifestyle and anticipating your future needs with your own personal financial specialist, you can be in the driver's seat.
You Gain A Personal Confidante
Some women seek out a divorce coach for someone who understands what they are going through. They appreciate having someone to confide in, and it makes them feel better about themselves and gets them through the divorce. A complete segment of our program is devoted to stress relief. You will have that one to one guide to help build your confidence. Some have called this feature their Divorce GPS.
Use of "Divorce Psychology"
There are many aspects of "divorce psychology." They include written and oral communication techniques that are used with husbands, attorneys, mediators, and in some cases, even judges. Having a divorce communications specialist can help you avoid an all out knock down drag out fight. Many women do not have this advantage, and it is one of the cornerstones of this system.
Learn to Negotiate
Once you know what you want and what you'll need, how will you get it? Don't think you just go to a judge and get it. And sure, your attorney will negotiate for you, but will he be able to get what you REALLY want and need? If you provide your legal eagle with different scenarios that will work for you, that will work the best. After all, you know best what's important to your husband and to your advantage, you know how he thinks.