Ask Your Top Priority Divorce Financial Question Below
Getting the answer to your burning question puts you on the road to financial security.
You will receive an answer in your inbox within 48 hours. All your information remains confidential and is never shared, promise.
The following two tabs change content below.
Ellen Wanamaker is a Divorce Financial Specialist and Communications Strategist. She began helping women with uncoupling, after her own egregious divorce from which she created a step by step system. Post-divorce, she went on to become a Matrimonial Paralegal, Mediator and Divorce Financial Specialist. Ellen's divorce strengths stem from her financial background, being a federally licensed tax practitioner for more than 25 years,, and investment and insurance advisor. She has been helping women in many stages of divorce set up their finances on autopilot. Ellen is also the author of the popular book "Divorce Starter Tools Women Need."
Latest posts by Ellen Wanamaker (see all)
- Divorce Mediation Facts and How To Prepare - October 23, 2019
- Tax Implications of Divorce Property Transfers - October 23, 2019
- Divorce Negotiation Persuasion - October 23, 2019
- How the New 2018 Tax Law Impacts Alimony Payments - October 23, 2019
- Four Tax Considerations For Divorcing Couples - October 23, 2019